The civil engineering department provides a learning environment through which students learn the art of department and sustainability in:
The department has well qualified faculties, excellent infra-structure and lab facilities with modern equipment.
This Laboratory is established with Sieves, Hydrometer, Liquid and Plastic limit apparatus, Direct shear apparatus and Field density measuring device.
This Laboratory is established with UTM-400kN Capacity, Vee-bee consistometer, CBR apparatus, Los angels abrasion testing machine and Marshall stability apparatus.
1. Computer Aided Building Drawing Laboratory.
2. Strength Of Materials Laboratory.
3. Survey Laboratory.
4. Soil Engineering Laboratory.
5. Environmental Engineering Laboratory.
6. Concrete and highway Engineering Laboratory.
7. Hydraulic Engineering Laboratory.
Total number of text book and reference book - 700
Total number of project reports - 100
Total number of survey camp report - 50
This Laboratory is established with Oxygen analyzer, Spectrophotometer, Ion selective electrode, Flame photometer, Turbidity meter, COD analyser and Jar test apparatus.